Prepare the most beautiful and original Christmas cookies in just minutes! With one easy roll, you can transform your cookie and pie dough into baking masterpieces. Great for cookies, pies, fondant, and clay.
A fun way to enhance home-made cookies or even add texture to your hand-made pottery. This item makes a fun gift for friends and family for any occasion: birthdays, anniversaries, a house-warming, a special holiday, Halloween candy or even a fun treat for your dog.
Choose from a wide variety of designs to bake the best ever cookies for your special occasion!
All rolling pins are made from beech wood, engraved using a high accuracy laser, and then coated with natural flax seed oil to preserve its functionality and finished to take on your next baking project and make you the star.
It's a MUST-HAVE for every kitchen!
- Made from high-quality, solid beech wood!
- A great gift for any occasion
- The perfect way to spend quality time with your kids while teaching them how to make awesome cookies
This is our favorite sugar cookie recipe:
it's tasty and simple!
230g (1 cup) butter
130g (1/2 cup) cream cheese
- 160g (2/3 cup) icing sugar
- 1 egg yolk
400g (1 1/3 cup) flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- Pinch of salt
1. In a large bowl combine sugar, butter, cream cheese, almond and vanilla extracts, and egg yolk. Beat until smooth
2. Mix in flour until one uniform mass. Separate dough into 2 chunks, cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour
3. On a lightly floured surface roll out one piece of dough until it is about 1/8in (3-4mm) thick. Cut into desired shapes using floured cookie cutters.
4. Preheat oven to 200 degrees C
5. Bake cookies at the same temp for 8-10 minutes or until edges are slightly browned
6. Remove from cookie sheet immediately and let cool on a cooling rack The trick to making the best sugar cookies is to cut them thick enough and to time the baking process precisely.
Not Sold in Stores!