$139.95 - NOW $78.95 Hydraulic Arm Edge
These custom designed Hydraulic Arm Edge are a MUST HAVE! Designed with premium high quality material!
Take total command of a robotic arm using the science principles of a hydraulic system.
A fully functional robotic arm powered entirely by water.
The gripper opens and closes up to 1.89 inches, the wrist rotates 180 degrees and pivots 98 degrees, the elbow is able to bend 44 degrees, the base rotates 270 degrees, and the shoulder is able to bend up to 45 degrees.
Some of the added features include a search light design on the gripper and a safety gear audible indicator is included on all five gear boxes to prevent any potential damage or gear breakage during operation. Some parts snap together, other screw together.
It surely is fun to build as it is fun to use. You can use it to pick up and stack blocks. With the removal of the gripper, you can activate the suction apparatus. This feature enables the user to elevate objects with a larger surface area (like a small mobile phone).
How does this equate to fun? Your children will have total command and visual manipulation using the science principles of a Hydraulic system and its application.
Easy to follow instructions with detailed graphic illustrations pave the way for successful and satisfying kit building. Compliment your engineering, math, science, and technology learning strategy.
No battery or motor required. It is powered by water; thus, the “Hydraulic” significance and how it manipulates axes movement via lever controllers. We aim to satisfy educational instructors and the most discriminating parents.
Hydraulic Arm Edge is recommended for ages 10 and up, but with its 229 assembly parts, it will challenge the beginner engineering enthusiasts.
Strengthen and inspire the minds of explorers both young and old.
- Size: 12.7" x 9.5" x 16.3" (approx.)
- For ages 10+
- Includes easy to follow instructions with detailed graphic
- Kit for building a fully functional robotic arm that's powered entirely by hydraulics
- Encourages fine motor skills, visual-spatial skills, logic, an interest in science and engineering
- Gripper closes and opens up to 1.89 inches, wrist rotates 180 degrees
- Wrist pivots up and down 98 degrees
- Elbow features a range of up to 44 degrees
- Base rotates up to 270 degrees
- Shoulder features motion of up to 45 degrees
- Capable of a vertical reach of 16.35 inches, horizontal reach of 12.42 inches, lifting capacity of 50 grams
- Includes 229 parts to assemble
- Assembly requires screwdriver
+20% Discount Coupon
We ship with a USPS tracking number (Australia Post for Australia). Shipping takes between three and four weeks.
Click the green "Add To Cart" button now! Limited Quantity - Will sell out fast!
Not Sold in Stores!